2006年8月21日星期一

American "Falls"

When you go to Niagara Falls, what do you expect? One of the seven wonders of the world? The Niagara Falls is really not what I expect to see. The weather was nasty to begin with, raining and cold. The tour bus we took was full of people from India and Tiebet and they sung all the way from New York to Buffalo. The tour guide could barely speak any English, and he turned out to be a bankrupted artist to make some extra money. The Chinese buffet was bad and over-charged. The hotel key could not open the door and the hotel was full of service dogs because of a Blined Veteran convention. The falls was ok, but not very impressive. And here came the wonderful names. Part of the Falls called "American Falls", Amercian falls?!? I wonder. Most of the tourists were Indians and Chinese and the Chinese tour guides convinced everyone you must push and cut in lines to get good view of the Falls. This is aweful! And the indian tourists never showed any respect to time and always late for the bus. Maybe I am not in the right mode for this trip? OR because I watch so many Hollywood stuffs that make me incapable to appreciate a natural wonder? Maybe both. I feel sorry for myself and for the falling America.

没有评论: