2006年2月19日星期日

Jiayu Tonio is here with us now.

Chunjie's baby is finally here. We have expected him since early Feb and he seems to be a lazy boy from the start. He is health, pretty and sweet just like a new born baby. He is a miracle. It has been 9 years since we first started our group as alumnis of Prof. Zhu Qingsheng's 文人画研习 class. Since then, many things happend and we grew from early 20's to late 20's. Xu is the first to get married and now Chunjie is the first to have a baby. Mingwei is the first to get doctral degree. We are now in several different countries, Belgium, German, U.S.A., China, and in total different professions. Somehow we still have the emotional links to each other, which is quite rarely considering we are growups now. I don't know what I can contribute to the group, flyingrug, or what shall I achieve first. But I am happy to see my friends grow strong and become self concious intellectuals, while still keep their dream going. Jiayu's coming makes me feel older and begin to realize the responsibilities which will load on our shoulder in near future. Nevertheless, I am glad to promote to be a aunt and am proud to see him last May when his mom did not even know he is there yet.

没有评论: