2006年2月22日星期三

A lousy day.

Have you ever feld that you are out of your mind for a day or two without knowing the reason why? Yesterday was one of those days. I was very sleepy in the moring and very unproductive the whole morning. Ate too much in the applied micro lunch which further lower my productivity. It followed by an unsuccessful attempt to write a scholarship application in the afternoon. Finally it was 7:00pm and I went to gym for my squash class. I was in such a terrible physical condition that I could not able to concentrate on my shoot. I hit my partner on her back once and the coach was late for the class for about half an hour. Everything went wrong when I came from my jogging on the track, that I could not find my pullover. I had to bear the cold and run back home as fast as I could. I called my mom later that terrible night and she reassured me that I should not work to hard. In fact, I am not. But the pressure to work hard drives me crazy. I always feel powerless under a lot of pressure and can not finish even very simple task. My mom talked about my uncle's heart attack with my grandmom in the past week and she had calmed down a lot. I am happy for her and they sent me some pictures of family at the funeral and at home. Life goes on even some of us leaves the journey earlier.

没有评论: