2006年6月1日星期四

Haiyue's babe.

Some films remind me of some friends and Out of Africa is for Yu Haiyue. She was my grade school friend and I spent two summers in D.C. and visited her home quite often then. Just called Haiyue and she is a full-time mom now. Her babe, Angela, Ms. Yang Qiangyang, is crying during our conversation. It seems I need to buy something to bribe her, so I can talk with her mom privately. I can not vision Haiyue as a mom and in my memory, she is still the teenage girl who spent a lot of time with me in middle school. I remembered when her father visitied Austrilia, she was alone at home. So I took some dumplyings from home and went to her home and spent the weekend together. We saw "Out of Africa" together and shared our dreams about our Mr. Right. Her husband Yang Guang is exactly as she pictured at that time. What a happy coincidence. I wish to see her family in July once my mom and I come back from our California Trip.

没有评论: