2006年10月28日星期六

亲爱的长腿叔叔,你睡了吗?

Today you mentioned Shunryu Suzuki's book , Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind, and I decided to read it once I have time. The last book from you, "Take a Step No Matter How Small: Yoga for Depression", I liked it very much. It is simple, but with lots of meanings.
You must have a good laugh when you saw I could not able to manage to do the "flying position", as I named it, in today's class. The good news was I felt really good when I did the shoulderstand, I felt steady and straight.
I am kind of very slow in learning, especially when I have to learn new sports. You help me with those "impossible positions" which I really appreciate, such as the headstand and upward facing dog post. Am I particually aweful in some positions, what makes you laugh when you see me in those uncomfortable twists?
You always make us laugh in class, that is dangeous for some positions! Your hands are always cold, but your elbows are warm, why? When you bent your leg backwards today, I can not help thinking you might be a robot rather than a human being, aren't you?

没有评论: