2006年3月6日星期一

Blog of mind

Blog is the thing you can fall in love with. By chance, I find blog of my college friend and her crowd in Beijing. They are typical white-cellar high-maintance girls in BJ and they live the kind of live which I could have live. I read their writings, there seems to be much desire and temptation which I can not possibly afford.

Some of them are very articulated and their writings have this quality to commuicate with the least possible touch of their real emotion. They live the metropolitian lives, but constantly feel like outsiders or observers. What is real in the floating world of theirs? What do they count on in the mid of lonelyness?

They live a parellal lives as professionals here. They consume same drinks, food and especially entertainments. They watch Desperate Housewives, Six Feet Under, and the BIG H-movies, and they have the luxury to travel to the most remote areas in China with modern transportation modes. They fight back and forth between Beijing and Hong Kong, and they consume at the most popular clubs and KTVs in town. After a while, the eye-catching characters of these descriptions faded and you face a group of naked souls without home. One of them left Beijing for Hong Kong and she commented, Beijing contains too much desires which she can not afford. Desire for too much of everything. Is it true?

People use blog to map their minds. So you see everything in blogs. It seems many of the bloggers I read started to write from late last year. Maybe I should read more of them to understand the regular people of my age in BJ.

没有评论: