2006年3月2日星期四

Health Insurance problem solved

Suddenly, my health insurance problem solved. It disappears as quietly as it comes. I get one tuition credit to cover it from TC, which is quite unexpected. The school is poor and it rarely shows any appreciation for the hardship of its students. I don't know where this magic bullet comes from, but as far as it works, I am fine. Tried to finish my piece on Blue Note Club and the film "A Great Wall" by Peter Wang, but have no time to write in peace. This week I reserved for reading the SAS program by Tim and it is really challenging. I also try to learn more about STATA code before my net course on STATA programming starting next week. The life is on an accelerating pace and I am the only component which seems to be not fit. I submit my application for the Wu Fellowship and Robert gave me this weired smile. I hope it will work all right, and I have dragged David too much about the recommendation letter. To exchange for that favor, I'd better finish his data analysis by today. It means I should not be able to go to Grand Central to see the Squash Tournament of Champions 2006. I am kind of stressful about this idea, but it snows very heavily today. So it may not be a good day to go out anyway.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

congrats - 就说么,车到山前必有路