2006年3月21日星期二

things to remember

My blog falls down from diary to weekly update. 1. I feel guilty about not following my schedule always! 2. Mom got her passport yesterday, great! I need to to renew my passport ASAP and mail her the package for visa application. We discuss the probability that she comes in June so she will get enough time to spend with my grandmom. My older uncle's passaway is a big shock for grandmom and she cries from time to time. My mom may invites her to Beijing and stay for a while. It means mom can not come as early as we discussed before. Anyway, things change all the time and we do our best to deal with life. 3. Lai Fang had a great B-day party and I was exhausted afterwards. We had dinner at Gu Xiang Wei and then moved to Fang's place for cake and joke. The night was relaxed and cheerful and a lots of stories about Fang's ex bf. For me, turing 29 is not a big deal and I like myself better than I was younger. 4. No time to upload the party picutres yet. Also the pictures we took on Sunday when we went to MOMA. 5. Have not met Wang Fan yet. 6. Need to finish my first chapter this week. 7. Need to get cell phone this weekend. 8. Talked with Xiaohong and they went to Flordia for the Spring break. 9. Need to get my passport renew this Friday.

没有评论: