2006年6月15日星期四

encounter

Met T today at Max Coffee at the corner of the street. Have not seen him for almost a year and still feel very fond of him. I don't know why we missed each other before since we lived so close. He looks lay-back, relaxed, in his Texas way of speaking. For some reason, I always feel very comfortable to chat with him, to trust him for his advisement, just like to talk with Henrik many years before. When I clear up my room yesterday, I found a photo album from Henrik and Talin, a gift when I left Albany for good. On the greeting card, they hoped me to have fun at Columbia. I don't know to what extent I enjoy my life at Columbia, but I did miss them a lot recently, my Amenian friends. T has the same kind of warm charater as Henrik and Talin, maybe that is the reason why I feel I have known him for a long time, even though we spent only a couple of months together. Life is wonderful, when you think you lost someone or something, you just get it back at the corner of the street.

没有评论: