2007年9月18日星期二

Terrible Dream

I woke up 7:00am in the morning. I gave myself an extra sleepover opportunity and a bad dream. In the dream, I was with a group of friends and we were all activists under government investigation. Some people came to capture us. I intended to sacrifice myself and so I went out alone to attract their attention. For some reasons, I was able to get out of the trap and all others were caught. I boarded a boat and safely landed on the other side of the river, while my friends yielded my name with depression on the other bank of the river. Then I started my servant life at a household with an old couple. I had to go out and buy tobacco for them. They also asked me bring them marijuana. I could not sleep and was tortured by the memory of my friends. They must think I was a traitor. With this dream on my back, I traveled the city in the underground. Reading this novel, The Evil Hour, on the subway train, I cannot help thinking I was dreaming about this book.http://www.markushartel.com/blog/archives/underworld/subway-doggie.html

没有评论: