2006年12月29日星期五

Letter to a Friend

Hug you many times! I don't want to ask what happened across the Atlantic, but I do wish you could take care of yourself now and think nothing about anything. Just try to relax, breathe and eat and sleep! Do normal things people do and live as a plant if you feel comfortable. You know, I am not very good at expressing my feelings, but please believe me I feel your pain and wish to share your tears!
You live with an emotional intensity which is beyond the reach of most human being. It is a blessing and could be a curse too. I wish you could always use it to create the work of art, as you have achieved in many ways. Your talent in love should somehow, if possible at all, translate into more common language of art. Living the moment of summit experience is not easy and sometime even damaging, but, you have the privilege to experience and you should express it. It is the gentle kiss of God which makes it happens, but God also asks more of you.
You are a unique creature I ever meet and I am glad to know you. Sometimes, if you like, I can tell you how common people live. But don't give up your pursuit for greatness and perfection for the sake of free of pain. Try to learn from it, understand it and even convert it to art.
No word can communicate my feeling now. You know the length of the winter daylight is short, but we do not give it up because it is short. So is your passion for love and fulfillment in life. The love can become the source of intelligence and sometimes compassion. Try your way to cope with your pain, go to cinemas, go for a walk, or go to museum to wait for the day passes by.
Be ready to come back and go home in China, and we should meet there. Call me anytime once you reach US.
Breathe! Eat! Sleep! Po

没有评论: