2006年2月16日星期四

In the spirit of sport.

Played squash with David and I really wored out after an hour and half. He tried to show me all the tricks and that was just simply too much! I used every bit of my energy and I felt great afterward. Sport is a strange activity. It keeps you high and sperates you from the real world, just like the movie does. However, it doesn't disturb your emotion, but occupies all your body and mind. It takes effort to master and it rewards you with more demanding tasks. It stimulates your spirit, but guarentees no success. Nevertheless, it makes life wonderful! Yevgeny Plushenko won the gold, but I think he was not as good as in Salt Lake city. Maybe becoming great always makes people conservative. What I love for him is his passion for skating, not technical perfection.

没有评论: